Friday, 24 January 2014

Ready, Get Set, Bake!


 
Vanilla Ice-Cream Sundae Cupcakes
                       


Vanilla Cupcakes topped with Toffee Frosting and Banana

White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins

Double Chocolate Fudge Muffins

Good afternoon beautiful bloggies! 
I'm in my last full day in France today, it's been absolutely lovely to be able to just relax and chill. It's so stupidly quiet out here but it's wonderful and lovely to have a change and a break from the UK! Unfortunately though we are closer here to home than we are to Paris so the weather is very much the same (boooo!) 

Anyway I thought I'd do a quick post for you about one of my post favourite things to do at the moment- baking! As I recently left Uni I've tried to find something to fill my time until I go back in September, I've baked for years and years and learnt it from one of the favourite men in my life, my grandad. From a young age we were baking fairy cakes, flapjacks, bread and butter pudding and then during Easter holidays always making pancakes for our own little pancake day so I think it's safe to say the baking gene has always been in me! However now I just bake almost every other day really as i have so much time on my hands, unfortunately as although i may look like I eat them all I actually give most if them away to family, friends and people at work as I make far to many to be able to keep them all for myself and my mumma! 

So I thought I'd show you a little snap shot of some of the cakes I make, you can find them all on my Instagram (beckyfordham_) but if this post goes down well and you like the look of them I'm tempted to do some weekly baking posts of different recipes that I make as tutorials for you all! 

What do you think? Would you like some baking tutorials? 
Comment below and let me know! 

Lots of Love 
Rebecca
xxxxx

1 comment:

Mihaela said...

Great, great post! Have a lovely day ;D

mfashionfreak♥blog

ohh I would love to follow you if you'd do the same for me ;)