Sunday, 28 April 2013

Spring Brights.




Blazer- Primark
Jeans- River Island
Shoes- Primark
Necklace- Freedom at Topshop

Hey there lovely girls!
So this week we saw some sun, yay! beyond happy with that although me being an absolute weirdo i was still cold- i feel the cold so bad i keep getting cramp in my hands all the time where there so cold! (sobs)
Anyway, with this beautiful weather looming i got out my beautifully bright coral blazer that i actually bought last summer however all about up-cycling your clothes now girls right?! I was off out to lunch with some friends so wanted something comfortable yet tailored and on trend. I decided to team my blazer with a simple white vest and my blue pinstripe jeans again from last years spring/summer collection at River Island, i love these jeans so simple yet the slight pattern makes them that little bit different. I bought this necklace on my birthday trip to Topshop Oxford Street, I am so in love with statement necklaces' at the moment, chains, flowers, studs you name it i love them. They make even the dullest of outfits better!
So quite a short post today however felt i must share my first summer outfit of the season with you! Im off to write and plan some more blog posts as im off to London tomorrow for some research(..shopping) for my latest project which i only have two weeks to do! 
Stress Levels.. 99.9%

Speak to you soon,
Lots of Love
Becky
xxxxx

3 comments:

Char! said...

so many pretty colours x

Sarah Nunn said...

SO pretty. Really like that necklace xx

http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

Laura W said...

I love your blog and nominated you for the liebster award, the instructions are here- http://shimmerofpink.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award-nomination.html :)
Laura x
shimmerofpink.blogspot.com