Sunday, 14 April 2013

I Love Your Shirt, Wheres It From?






Shirt- H&M
Necklace- A Shop In France
Shoes- Primark
Blazer- Topshop
Jeans- Miss Selfridge


Good Evening you beauties,

Another post that's taken me a while however i actually have quite a few posts in my drafts waiting to be posted so bare with me hunnys! Anyway, here is a little post on my outfit i wore to meet one of my friends from uni the other day on a little shopping trip to Southampton. Like all the weather at the moment it wasn't great but it wasn't raining and i was totally not sure what to wear as a jacket I thought about my leather one but didn't want to wear a coat so settled on this cropped blazer i got a few seasons back in topshop (that i actually forgot i had- like you haven't done that 10000 times!). Overall my outfit is actually really black however gone for the more monochrome look, actually without realising to be honest however i now have a new found love for this gorgeous shirt i found from H&M i think it was either £12.99 or £14.99 however i have posted about it in a previous haul post. But now its as a OOTD! I decided to team it with my black jeans and studded black pumps i bought the other day from Primark for just £5, bargain?! 
I actually love Primark shoes they always seem to be my best ones for pumps and flip flops etc, all the everyday shoes, but mine were starting to wear away so invested in a couple of new pairs!
I had a variety of necklaces to chose from however opted for this cute silver one i bought whilst on holiday with my boyfriends family at their house in France, i actually really want a bold neon coloured one to pop when wearing such a dark outfit but i thought the silver worked quite well as opposed to gold. I am definitely on the hunt for a cute neon one though to fit under the collar! 
Anyway I'm off now to read a new book i bought on my iPad, never thought i would like eBooks but they are so good! 

What do you think of monochrome? Do you like this shirt? 
Lots of Love,

Rebecca
xxxxx