Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!




Top- Topshop
Shoes- Primark
Watch- Urban Outfitters
Jeans- Topshop
Bag- Zara

Okay guys so its been exactly 2 weeks since i last posted? Disgusting isn't it, however if you follow me on twitter i have been having major blog writers block. Quite frankly its been well stressful wanting to blog so badly but just not knowing what to write about so i took a break so i didn't fill you all with crap and make you really bored and click the unfollow button as opposed to the follow one! 

However this week saw the every anticipated day of my 19th birthday, am i classed as vintage yet?
I had the best day, i went out for lunch with my parents and grandparents later to be told i was going to London the next day! Excited? I think so! Being thoroughly spoilt by all my family we headed to topshop oxford street vouchers in tow to spend more than my limit of money! 
This top is actually the only thing from my topshop trip I'm wearing in this outfit for just £15 it was a massive steal! I have a similar top from a few years back from New Look however its much more tight fitting and as I'm feeling really self conscious at the moment another baggy top made it to my wardrobe to hide a multitude of sins! 
I always like the blue and white stripe with a bold red or more neutral tan which i have done here with the bag i mentioned in my previous "Wish list" post which my lovely grandparents bought for me, love at first site! Although my lovely boyfriend kindly pointed out how much bigger the bag is to myself I love it, my new Mary Poppins bag! Its a mix of leather and suede with a longer strap for when you don't want to hold it always a bonus! My final buy from my London trip was this gorgeous watch from Urban Outfitters, i really wanted a watch for my birthday but as anyone who knows me will know i never wear a watch hence why they wouldn't buy me the £209 one i wanted, fair enough?
I did however find this cutie which i kinda fell in love with, the leather style strap in the dark brown and the cream and gold face works perfect with any outfit so it was a definite must! Also loved it even more when the price tag was £24 and it came up at the till as £12, love my life.

Anyway, i am gonna go and finish watching my new fave programme "Great British Sewing Bee"
I'm back, i have my list of upcoming blog posts at the ready and i will not be having another block anytime soon!

How are you all?
Lots of Love, 
Becky
xxxxx




2 comments:

THEPULSEOFFASHION Jennaay said...

That watch is gorgeous! I recently did a post on a watch I received from Hollywood lol! Belated Happy Birthday, I hope you had a great time! :) x

Megan said...

Hi, now following you :) Happy Birthday for last week! Really love the outfit xx