Monday, 11 March 2013

The Liebster Award // Take 2.


Hey There Belle's,
So yesterday during the #bbloggers chat i mentioned how i wanted to do a few different posts & one being the 50 Facts about me tag, i personally find posts about the person who is blogging super interesting so was quite tempted by this however i have been extremely lucky in the last couple of weeks to be nominated for 3 more Liebster Awards! Wow, 5 different awards now I am so happy i feel so lucky that people would want to nominate me for anything at all let alone a blogging award! As i have been nominated before i wasn't to sure about doing 3 more so i thought about combining all the questions from the lovely bloggers into one post as well as a 50 facts post- kinda but the questions will be the facts i guess! 
However firstly a huge thank you to:
- Ines at peachycoral
- Michelle at Beauty Beamish
- Sinead at Natural Beauty oxo
Who ever so kindly nominated me for the award, I've been so tempted to go in for the Company Blog Award 2013 however i definitely don't have the guts to do that just yet, everything one step at a time i think so maybe next year however i am definitely voting for all the lovely bloggers that have been nominated, congratulations and good luck!!

Anyway onto some facts about me & the questions:

1. A place you've been to and loved?
Paris, always!
2. A beauty product you can't live without?
Probably Mascara
3. Favourite nail polish colour?
Pinks and Reds
4. Which foreign store would you like to have in your country?
Hmm that's a tough one i don't really know! Is Sephora in England? I used to like that!
5. What do you first notice on a blog?
The Background, layout, colours and fonts
6. What's the main colour of your room?
Its all white
7. Jeans or leggings?
Jeans!!
8. Favourite song/artist at the moment?
Hmm, probably K Koke ft. Rita Ora, Lay Down Your Weapons
9. Favourite colour to wear on clothes?
Cream and White, so boring but go with everything, loving black to
10. Dresses or skirts?
Dresses
11. A film you will never get enough of watching?
Forrest Gump
1.What is your Holly Grail beauty item?
My moisturising lip gloss & mascara!
2.What is your Favourite Drugstore Makeup brand?
Max Factor
3.What is your Favourite season?
Autumn/Winter
4.Do you prefer Lipstick or Lip Butters?
Lip Butters? Lip gloss is my fave
5.What is your Favourite Food?
Pasta and Garlic Bread!
6.What is your 3 essential products in the Morning?
Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser
7.What is your Favourite Skincare item?
Cleanser
8.Name your favourite place to go travel/see?
Loving Museums all over the place much more lately, so anywhere with good culture
9.Name Your best beauty tip/advice
Always cleanse and moisturise, i cant go without anymore
10.Are you a Handbag or Shoe lover?
Handbags definitely!
11.Would you rather live without Foundation or Mascara?
Foundation
1. What is your Pet Peeve?
Inconsiderate people!
2. What do you want to achieve this year?
I want to get fit, i just cant bring myself to do it even though i despise my body and to make my blog even better as well as do well at uni!
3. Why and When did you start Blogging?
I started almost a year ago however properly in December time, one of my closest friends had a blog and i liked the idea of being able to write instead of being creative all the time so i started it and loved it!
4. What is your biggest Achievement?
Reaching 100 blog followers as well as getting top grades in all the subjects i wanted and creating clothes people want to wear.
5. what was your first job if you have had one?
Iceland Frozen Foods- never again
6. Best childhood Memory
All the times out with my family and my best friend who I've known since a baby we did everything together!
7. Do you have any pets. If not, what would you like?
I used to have a dog called Bruno, he was my world but sadly passed away in August- I'm still not over it
8. A food and drink you like and dislike?
This would take to long, I'm so fussy these days
9. Where was your last holiday?
France
10. Where do you see your blog in a years time?
Hopefully bigger and better! My followers are slowly going up and i have some great posts planned for my time off from uni i will be in full swing and hopefully give you all some great reading!
11. What are your hobbies? 
Shopping, Drawing, Seeing friends when i can, Being with my boyfriend and my family

So there you have it all the questions i was given, because i have combined this post with kind of facts about me as well as the questions from my lovely nominators there are too many people i could nominate in reply however i will let people know the lovely blogs i think should be checked out etc, just know your all amazing at what you do in each and every way and i love you all! 

Off to check out all the links i was sent last night now! 
Lots of Love,
Becky
xxxxx

4 comments:

Sam Hutchinson said...

Thanks for visiting my blog lovely, it's much appreciated! A Sephora in England would be amazing, fingers crossed for the near future ;-)

allie said...

Love these posts, I'm so nosey!

InĂªs said...

I tagged you on my last post :)

http://ipeachycoral.blogspot.pt/2013/03/my-second-liebster-award_11.html

xxx

Fisi ♥ said...

Really like these kind of posts as you get to know the blogger so much better :) Also I'm a proper nosey parker haha x