Sunday, 3 February 2013

That Scarf.







Boots- Primark
Top- Primark
Scarf- Ebay
Leggings- Topshop

So I very much appreciate the fact these aren't the greatest images you've ever seen in your life, and I'm far from being the winner of Britain's Next Top Model. However give me the benefit of the doubt that this even happened at all! Anyway, today this super cold and depressing Sunday i spent my day taking my poorly car to the garage and taking a cheeky shopping trip with my boyfy! Long story short my car is still not fixed and i spent way to much money (#sorrynotsorry) but whatever here is what i wore today. I opted for leggings as its a Sunday, who wears uncomfy stuff on a Sunday? with one of my favourite tops i recently purchased from primark, its so cute and comfy i love it as well as hiding a multitude of sins i.e fat! its totally fab and suitable for any occasion as i have worn it for a evening out or a Sunday funday! 
Ive wanted some Chelsea boots for ages, i love the topshop ones at a delicious £65- not, i just couldn't bring myself to spend it so i was well excited to see these adorable Primark ones for just £15! Perfect for the A/W season especially if i decide i don't like them next year i haven't wasted any money as i am most definitely getting my wear from them! I then thought i should add that extra bit of style and warmth with this scarf i received in the post this week that i bought on eBay, on a December trip to London i saw a burberry one i fell in love with but for a hefty £400 or something ridiculous my heart melted slightly when i realised it was never gonna be mine. So when i was trying to get to grips with eBay this week and find some new buys i snapped this beauty up straight away for just £8.99 from a Edinburgh company made from 100% lambswool it is literally amazing and i am so happy with it! Especially after being in bed with flu all week and thinking i was on my last legs it definitely brightened my week. However next on my list is most definitely a tartan one. It will be mine.

What do you think of my outfit post? 
Have you guys found any fab buys on eBay?

Lots of Love,
Rebecca
xxxxx

1 comment:

Miss LJJ said...

Love this outfit post! I think ebay is great for finding bargains :) now following your blog!

Latasha x | Le Powder Room