Monday, 11 February 2013

Palms To The Skyyy.





Leather Jacket- Topshop
Jeans- Zara
Blouse- Primark
Pumps- New Look

This weekend saw me and my boyfy take a trip down to bournemouth courtersy of mum and dad (it was a joint christmas present!) to see the absolutely amazing Rita Ora. 
I dont really need to tell you anything otehr than the fact shes the most beautiful women literally ever with the most insane voice! anyone who has tickets will have the most fab time! The support act was someone called Iggy Azalea, words cant describe her, shes a Australlian rap and my goodness can she rap! I have never heard someone a lady especially rap so fast in my whole entire life! She was incredible. But anyway i thought i would take the oppurtuinty to make a little post on my lovely weekend as it was also a little miletsone in mine and toms relationship as it was also our 18 months that we had been together! this excites me even if it makes others sick and we actually had one of the best weekends we have had together i think! I had the most fun and so many laughs i thought i would mix it in with a little outfit post to! (kinda)
We stayed at the premier inn in the centre of bournemouth and was one of the nicest hotel rooms ive been in! It was done out so nicely as you can see above and everyone was so friendly and helpful i definately recommend a visit! 
Anyway onto the outfit, i opted for jeans something i dont usually wear when going to a gig or whatever you want to call it as i often worry i will get to hot but as i have been to quite a few now i know that its not actually to bad and i wore my leather jacket to! I thought i couldnt go the whole way and wear an all black outfit so i bought this really cute and floaty blouse from Primark for just £6! Very last minute but its so nice im so glad i found it as i love cute blouses like this and its so comfy. the bow detailing and it also has slight frills on the sleeves- perfect dressed up or down!
I then decided to team it with some pumps with gold chain detailing on the front as they are my most comfortable shoes and comfy shoes are a must! 

What do you think of my outfit?
Have you seen Rita Ora live?

Lots of Love,
Rebecca
xxxxx

No comments: