Thursday, 28 February 2013

Check Mate.




Shirt- Zara
Leggings- Topshop
Snood- River Island
Converse- Unknown

Bonjour Sugars! 
So if any of you follow me on instagram your know that this post was supposed to be up a few days ago, so i do apologise but ive been super manic trying to finish off my project for my critical review today which im actually really happy with as it went great- be proud of me guys!
Anyway this little post is kinda cross fashion & beauty i guess as theres cheeky selfie picture of me at the top TOTALLY unlike me so definately being brave here. But i thought that my makeup looked quite nice and super natural to compliment my laidback uni look for the day!
I know that the images arent the greatest with me taking them on my phone but my camera ran out of battery & i really liked my outfit (sob)
However onto the outfit, this top is one of the little buys i purchased in Paris from Zara, i know not exactly adventurous but i fell in love. Its one of the softest garments i have such a nice cut and shape it hides a multitude of sins! Perfect for me having a major fat time at the moment. I teamed it with leggings and converse, i know i put unknown for where they are from thats because they were a birthday present last year but you can buy converse in any shoe retailer basically & i expect they were from either Schuh or Office! Ive actually hardly worn these converse since ive had them i wasnt to sure on them but i definately have found a new found love, they are SO comfortable but not exactly the warmest for these super chilly days! This is one of my favourite looks at the moment and perfect for long uni days, obviously you can make this smarter with a pair of trousers or some dark wash jeans as its such a versatile piece and ive had a few checked shirts in my time.

What do you think of the checked shirt look?
Do you have them?
Let me know!

Lots of Love,
Becky
xxxxx



No comments: