Sunday, 24 February 2013

Burgundy & Tweed.




Jacket- H&M
Top- Topshop
Jeans- Miss Selfridge
Shoes- Next
Necklace- Accesorize
Bag- Primark

So this is my first outfit post for a little while now, i really do need to make my pictures much better- I'm working on it promise!
However today i opted for quite a simple outfit with jeans and a lace top ive had for a couple of seasons now from the wonderful topshop it goes with so much and is perfect with dark or light jeans totally versatile. Im actually wearing black jeans here which i mentioned in a previous post that i literally lived in whilst in paris they are honestly the most comfortable jeans ive ever worn more like leggings but definately my new fave! Although being still winter i had to wear a couple of layers so paired it with this tweed jacket i got from H&M last A/W that i had actually completely forgot about- bad really as i literally lived in it last year! Teaming it with my burgundy ballet shoes to bring out the colours in my blazer.
Of course a cute necklace doesnt go a miss i did try a couple of short ones however i pinched this one from my mums collection as thought it went quite nicely! (i actually bought this necklace so surely thats joint ownership, right?)
My mum surprised me with this cute navy bucket bag yesterday which i thought id give a try! Definately my new uni bag as it seems to go on forever and is very sturdy i will definately getting my use out of it!

What do you think of todays outfit?
Do you dress up on a sunday or just rock leggings and a hoody?

Lots of Love,
Rebecca
xxxxx




10 comments:

Ellie May said...

You just can't go wrong with burgundy and tweed in my eyes! I love your jacket :)

Maydoll

Georgia said...

Sooo pretty!!! Love it :-) xxx

Emily said...

Love the jacket:) x

GIVEAWAY at www.thebeautymist.com
Featuring. Urban Outfitters, Models Own & More.

Charlotte Lewis said...

Great Jacket!

Be great if you could check my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket from Fashion Union.

Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

Roxy said...

That bag is lovely! I wish my mam appeared with bags for me lol

Roxy's Box of Tricks  
xx

Rebecca said...

You definitely can't! Thankyou sweet!!xxx

Rebecca said...

Aw Thankyou so much :) xx

Rebecca said...

Thankyou! Ooh sounds good I will definitely check that out!' Hehe xxx

Rebecca said...

Thanks hunny:) I definitely will! Glad you liked my post! Xxx

Rebecca said...

Aw haha! Thankyou:))) £12 bargain!! Xxx