Tuesday, 5 February 2013

7 Days To Go.



It is exactly 7 days to go until I will be in Paris, a week today and i will be in Les Arts Decoratif. So many mixed emotions i can hardly describe however i should most definately be doing my coursework right now so shame on me which means this will be a super quick post. 
I thought though that i would show you the start of my travel items, i cant decide whether to be super excited or whether absolutely petrified- i think I'm both. Anyway i bought these adorable mini versions of all my favourite everyday items, i got all these from the little travel section in Boots i was literally so excited i mean who doesnt like anything 3x smaller than the usual size? Seeing as i have to carry all my bags on the train not just on the luggage hodall thing of a plane i need to make sure its as light as possible. Really all this stuff is easy, its the clothes that are my downfall and as i am going away this weekend to see Rita Ora(way to excited) as well as planning a shopping trip im making my life so much harder! 
Anyway off to do my coursework now, my first project is about science- i didnt like science at school what makes it better at uni? However needs must and i will make some amazing weaves from it!

What do you think of all the mini products in beauty stores these days?
Whats your saviour?


Lots of Love,
Becky 
xxxxx

2 comments:

Georgia said...

I'm going to Paris too soon! On the 17th :) xxx

Emma Delfosse said...

Have a fantastic trip!!
canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com