Friday, 18 January 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award.


Well, I literally cannot contain my excitement for being absolutely honoured by this award. So unbelieveable that i have actually been nominated for an award being so new to blogging! Im not exactly sure how this works but bare with me and hopefully i will get it right! 

Here are the rules for those who arent aware (i certainly wasnt!) but im sure all you lovely people are aware!


                  - Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the award who are relatively new to blogging

                                               - Let them know you have nominated them
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your post


So first of all thankyou SO much to the lovely Kelly over at kelloves.com who actually nominated me for this award, its so kind of you and definately given me a great boost to keep blogging! 

7 facts about myself:
1. I without fail never understand jokes- ever - i always need them explained to me which then totally ruins the joke anyway (dont waste your breath on them with me guys)
2. i absolutely dispise baked beans, any beans, just beans in general they are gross and need to go!
3. I am only 5ft- so depressing with a 6ft boyfriend (hows the weather down there bec?)
4. I love knitting, im yet to knit anything other than a straight line however its so relaxing
5. I cannot go shopping and not come back with at least one thing, it puts me in the worst mood!
6.  My boyfriend is currently teaching me french
7. I love organising things, im not always on top of it but when i am its the best feeling of relief!

So thats 7 facts about me, ive thanked the blogger who nominated me, added the image to my post now i need to nominate 15 other bloggers! Here are a few of my absolute faves that you should most definately check out :) But anyway thankyou again to Kelly and all of my new followers, slowly going up in the blog world!


Enjoy all these lovely blogs! 
Lots of Love, Rebecca.
xxxx




2 comments:

KylieR said...

Can't believe you don't like beans! And I'm exactly the same with shopping! I have to buy something even its just chocolate or something!! X

Rebecca said...

Omg I hate them so much haha! Literally can't have them anywhere near me lol, & same! Even if I take it back it doesn't matter it has to be brought!xx