Tuesday, 22 January 2013

The Liebster Award.



Bonjour Ladies & Gents! Guess who's been nominated for their 2nd award in 2 WEEKS!!!!
Yay, that would be me :):):):)
To say that i was excited is totally beyond an understatement today has been a really good day, i am writing this (eek!) i now have 52 blog followers and i also recieved an email regarding work experience during the summer! My day was made.
So anyway as this is gonna be another really long post i best get started seeing as in my last award post thinking of facts about myself was hard enough but to think of 11 more is seriously gonna be tough! haha.

Firstly thankyou soo much to the lovely Annie-Lou over at Big World, Small Girl for actually nominating me for the award, i was seriously priveleged that 2 people would give this to me and is making me was to blog SO much more but i thought maybe blogging twice a day was a bit much? hehe.
Heres a quick once over of the rules of this award for people who arent sure:

- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions by the blogger who nominated you
- Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate
- Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Let your nominated bloggers know about it
- Thank the person who nominated you (common courtesy of course!)


So 11 Facts about me:

1. I love cake, cupcakes, cherry cakes, victoria sponge, raspberry & white chocolate muffins, fruit cake...
2. I am obsessed with mulberry, i need one in my life and am currently saving for one!
3. As soon as i leave uni i am hoping to move to Paris, for at least 6 months/1 year
4. I've collected every Vogue magazine for 3 years and currently have a huge collection along with buying a foreign Vogue in every country i visit.
5. I find blogging a huge realease as even though i dont tell anyone hardly anything it feels like im getting things off my chest and definately feel less stressed.
6. I get really lonely and hate being at home on my own.
7. I miss having a really close group of friends that i could tell anything to.
8. I want to travel across america with my boyfriend in a vintage car.
9. I struggle getting through each day without my dog, he was the only one i told the world to.
10. I've wanted to be in fashion since i can remeber and always knew what i wanted to do.
11. I wish i was the size i was when i left school although people always tell me i was to skinny.

Annie-Lou's Questions:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Paris definately, until im married i want to live in Chester
2. Make up your own ice cream flavour: what would it be?
Ahh I love ice-cream i dont know! Maybe a cookie dough one with white chocolate & cherries in!
3. What super power would you like to have?
Invisibility because i get so paranoid i'd rather know what people were doing/saying
4. All inclusive package or backpacking adventure?
All inclusive, backpacking scares me although it would be a huge eye-opener and confidence booster!
5. What is the one thing you would not want to travel without?
My mum
6. Skiing on the slopes or surfing in the sun?
Surfing in the sun definately!
7. What animal would you use to describe yourself?
A dog, i am obbsessed with sleeping!
8. Do you prefer the hustle and bustle of urban city breaks or the tranquil and peace of rural retreats and why?
I like both, can i do that? haha, i love the hustle and bustle of a busy city however peace and relaxation is probably more for me as a holiday!
9. Born to travel or stay at home?
I love travelling however i would probably end up staying at home because its safe and i get to scared to do something different
10. What is your best/worst travel experience?
When i went to florida with my family and everything we had got stolen, passports, money, keys the lot! Best experience is probably my first trip to paris!
11. Travel plans for 2013?
Well im not going on a proper holiday this year however next month im heading to Paris with my uni, in april im going to france to visit my boyfriends family and then hopefully during my 4 months off in summer i hope to travel over the UK doing work experience and searching out the vintage shops!

My Questions:
1. What is your biggest ambition?
2. Worst Fear?
3. Whats your favouite vintage shop?
4. Most loved item of clothing? why?
5. What beauty item do you swear by?
6. Dream holiday?
7. Favourite type of cake?
8. Best memory of your childhood?
9. Biggest blog moment so far?
10. Guiltiest pleasure?
11. Favourite Era of fashion?

I cant believe quite how long this post is however finally here are a few of the lovely and amazing bloggers i have nominated!



Anyway, now is time to go and find something yummy in the cupboards! 
Lots of Love
Becky
xxxxx

4 comments:

InĂªs - peachycoral said...

Congrats on your 2nd award Rebecca!
Loved reading your answers, seems like you really like Paris! I have never been there, but it's one of the places I've always wanted to visit! xxx

HeartsAndCrosses said...

Great getting to know more about you! Congrats on the award!

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Rebecca said...

Aw Thankyou! Yes I love it I can't wait to move there! You should definitely make a trip!:) xxx

Rebecca said...

Aw thanks Hun, thats so nice :) will check your blog out now! Xxx