Saturday, 19 January 2013

Happy Snow Day!






Scarf- Primark
Jumper- H&M
Jeans- Topshop
Socks- New Look
Boots- Office
Fur Coat- Primark

Okay so maybe i chose the slightly wrong name for my post? For me personally i absolutely hate snow, from the age of about 15 when we started to get snow i only have bad memories of it so it definitely wasn't a happy snow day it was a bad mood day! (especially when my boyfriend says, hey bub shall we go for a walk?)! However all the more excuse to get all wrapped up for the cold January day, all that read/comment this please bare with i know this isn't the greatest of pictures but at the moment i am super conscious of my weight so showing my face and front view is totally nerve wracking so please be nice! hehe.
Anyway i chose to rock the casual winter look with my most favourite pair of jeans, some super comfy riding style boots-totally on trend this winter so everyone grab a pair! and then teaming it with my gorgoeus fur coat which was a major steal back in august(i know embarrasing but it was hardly a summer!) from primark! I love the cute leporad pattern that jazzes up any outfit and you may not be able to see it here but it actually comes with a adorable little brooch to make it really vintage chic! After my not so lovely walk in the middle of the blizzard i then spent the rest of my day taking pictures for many more blog posts and baking cookies before trying to attempt getting to work! Not the easiest of tasks but I managed it!

What did you guys do on your snow day? How did you wrap this winter?

Lots of Love,
Becky
xxxx

9 comments:

Helen Louise said...

I love your coat! I am obsessed with animal print <3

Justaddicingandsprinkles.blogspot.co.uk :)

xX

charlotte said...

wow it's snowed loads where you are! we only got about 2/3 inches! xx

Annie-Lou said...

I have nominated you for the liebster award!
http://inthebigoldworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/000-014-liebster-award.html
Annie-Lou XO

Annie-Lou said...

I have nominated you for the liebster award!
http://inthebigoldworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/000-014-liebster-award.html
Annie-Lou XO

allie said...

lovely pictures :)
tie-dye-eyes

Rebecca said...

Aw Thankyou! It's so warm definitely one of my favourite buys! Xxx

Rebecca said...

Oh really?! We had about the same I think! It just looks alot because we didnt touch it in the garden! Hehe xxx

Rebecca said...

Thankyou o much!! Xxx

Rebecca said...

Aw thanks sweet :) xxx