Friday, 10 August 2012

Bonjour

So here is my blog, my little part of the internet where I can express my thoughts and feelings on everything and anything and to be honest- im rather excited! I've wanted to create a blog for a while just not had the guts to actually do so but after looking at various peoples amazing blogs I decided why not do my own? I wanted something I could create that not necersarilly people would know about but something I could be proud of and make my own whilst going to uni in just under 2 months! eeek, I want it to be almost a diary of my time there and about everything I love-which is alot, as you may have noticed paris is a huge influence! as well as a wishful soon to be fashion designer (fingers crossed) I also love all things vintage, pretty and fashion is literally my life.
So although this may not be "top of the blogs" I really hope to gain as many followers as I can, meet new people as well as growing as a person in confidence and learning new things from all you pro bloggers out there!
please feel free to comment on anything I can improve and what you think!
also follow me on twitter- beckyfordham_

Heres to a life of blogging..wish me luck!
Lots of Love,
Becky

Belle-Amour
xxx

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Welcome to the blogging world :D Fairly new myself!
I can't wait to see your pots, this one was great x

Becky Turnbull said...

Hey, I'm new to blogging too and i've just stumbled across your blog. You have inspired me already, especially your post with the Winnie the Pooh quote, seriously is very helpful.
Well best of luck with your blog and also University!
Feel free to follow me too :)

Love Becky xxx
http://bjt92.blogspot.co.uk/

Rebecca said...

hiya, aw thankyou im glad i inspired you, your comment has made my day! yes i will definately follow & look forward to seeing your posts:)
thankyou!!
lots of love
xxxx

Taylor Cornwell said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog and thank you for the follow! I love your blog, its so cute and you have a great fashion sense. I will definitely be following you back!

Taylor x